Who can benefit?
The course is for all mums and ideally their birth companion, as having a supportive birth companion is of great value, but when not possible, mums can also attend alone, or I can recommend a doula with HypnoBirthing experience that would be able to assist you.
- HypnoBirthing babies are reported to be more content, feed better, sleep better and are generally a lot calmer
- A relaxed happy mother has high levels of endorphins that pass through to baby, as opposed to stress hormones
- HypnoBirthing babies generally have healthy birth weights and sleep better
- Scientific research shows that HypnoBirthing babies usually have higher APGAR scores.
- Considerably shorter labours
- Greatly reduced incidences of postnatal depression
- By eliminating fear and tension of childbirth, you will relax and enjoy your pregnancy and anticipate a wonderful experience
- Gain confidence and belief in your body and the babies
- Do not have doubt about your naturally ability to birth babies
- Wonderfully elating starting point to begin motherhood
- Reduces risk of needing episiotomy
HypnoBirthing FathersRead More on HypnoBirthing Fathers... »
- Gives a role for fathers to play, and not feel powerless and stressed out
- Empowering them to actively assist in easing the birth and supporting the mother
- The range of techniques taught enables positive support and empowerment for the father
- The wealth of information positively anticipate the birth, fear of unknown is eliminated
- Opportunity to bond, as fathers can sometimes feel left out and not included
- Fathers become relaxed and also confident about the pregnancy and birth
Frequently Asked Questions
Moira in Reigate, Surrey